Saturday 29 October 2016

October '16 Favourites

October has been a month of rediscoveries. I have tried to move my makeup around a little and I have found a few items that I completely forgot I had and also rekindled my love for a couple of items. 

MAC Stereo Rose is 100% my number one favourite this month. I have been loving using it as a highlighter, it gives me this lovely pink glow and I feel so fancy when I am wearing it. I literally have no idea why this was shoved to the back of my draw, I mean why would I want to hide this beauty. Sadly this was a limited edition but keep a look out if they release it again, it's a product that every makeup lover should have in their collection.

Next up is MeMeMe Shimmer Stack in Bronze, I know this has been featured in a favourites before. But this month I have been loving using it as a blusher. Just giving me a healthy glow without having to faff about with contouring and highlighting. This stack does it all for you. It's so easy to use quick wizz round with your brush, pop it on your cheeks and bam you are ready to go. I couldn't recommend these shimmer stacks enough. They last forever, I have been using this loads and I haven't even hit pan yet.

Finally is my a new items to Sian Marie Beauty and that is my Nars Matte Velvet lip pencil in Never Say Never. I went to London last November and after a casual walk around Selfridges beauty department, I decided I needed a pinky lipstick. I also own Dragon Girl from Nars and it is one of my all time favourite reds, so knowing I loved that formula I headed over to the Nars counter to check out what else they had. This pinky/lilac colour really caught my eye when the assistant was helping me and it also has a Bieber song name, I couldn't walk away without it. It isn't as pigmented as Dragon Girl, but I love wearing this when I want that little hint of colour on my lips. It's really long lasting and even though it is a matte shade it doesn't dry my lips out at all.


Since starting Sian Marie Beauty back up I haven't spoken about one of the main men in my life. Let me introduce you to my forever favourite. Max. He's my little Westie who I love beyond words. I believe he is THE cutest thing ever. If you have me on SnapChat (@sianmarie89) you will have seen him a lot, I love showing him off. Throughout all my ups and downs last year, this little guy always made me feel better. Giving him a big cuddle just makes me feel so much better, even if he tries to resist them half the time!

What has been your favourites this month?!

Follow me on 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig