Tuesday 11 August 2015

Sian Marie Beauty Turns 2!

Today, 11th August 2015 I have had this little corner of the internet for two years. 
Yes two years, since I sat there and thought SM Beauty Blog was a good idea for a name... Anyhow.
Two years ago I would never have thought I would be where I am today. I have made some of the best of friends because of this website. I have traveled across the country because of this website. I have been given some amazing opportunities because of this website. But I wouldn't have any of that if it wasn't for you. You the reader. If this is the 8594 time you've clicked onto Sian Marie Beauty or if it is your first, by the way hello and welcome. 

Since 11th August 2013 I have had;
84,000+ views
2070 Twitter followers
822 Instagram followers
955 Bloglovin followers 

I will be hosting a giveaway when I hit 1000 followers so please stay tuned for that.
Other than that, I just want to say thank you again for sticking by my side.


Follow me on 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig