Tuesday 28 July 2015

July 2015 Favourites

Sian Marie Beauty July 2015 Favourites

It was really hard to pick my favourites this month as I have been loving so many items. After a lot of debating with myself I narrowed it down to these four items. The easiest out of the bunch to pick was Pixi Glow Tonic. I picked this up from the flagship store in London on Carnaby Street. As soon as I used this one I was at home my skin loved it. Its the first toner I have used that contains 5% glycolic acid and I am more than impressed with the outcome!

Next up is an oldie but a goodie. Benefit Rockateur has featured in a previous favourite but as a beauty blogger new blushers come into your life and the older blushers get pushed to one side. Sadly this is what happened to my Rockateur it went into my Alex draws and well that is where it stayed. But I have took it out of its retirement and boy I forgot how much I loved this blusher. It gives me the perfect amount of colour on my cheeks giving them a flushed look and if I fancy skipping highlighter; no problem with the slight shimmer in giving a subtle glow.

Now I have two items that came into my life in July. My friend Katie went to America and as I am cheeky I asked her to pop into a Sephora and grab me a Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner. This eyeliner does not budge an inch, I am very impressed with it. Its not as black as I thought it was going to be but its staying power certainly makes up for it. Lastly is Soap & Glory Archery this is in Blondshell. I have my brows done by Katie who I previously mentioned and she treats them to Billion Dollar Brows, so they tend to be a little more darker but once that dye has faded this brow product is the perfect shade to fill in sparse areas of my brows without them looking overly done. And its a dupe for the ABH Brow Wizz for £8 what isn't to love?! 

What have you been loving this month?!

Follow me on 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig