Wednesday 14 January 2015

Christmas Sale, Lush Haul

Hello there;

I love a good Lush sale. After Christmas, Lush dropped all of their Christmas lines to half price! So obviously I had to get my butt into a Lush store and pick up some of the goodies. 

First up is the gift box that I got for myself. There was all of the Snow Fairy gift boxes but I wanted to go for something a little different. I usually go for similar items from Lush, so I went for a box that has 4 products in that I have never used before. Jolly Holidays.



I have used Hot Toddy before in the past. But there others I have never used. I am not a massive fan of using soaps, so I will be giving Karma to a friend. But I am looking forward to trying out the Sparkle Toothy Tabs, Ocean Salt face and body scrub and also the Each Peach massage bar. Probably most excited to use that! 

This should have been £26 but I got it for £13. An absolute steal! 


Next up is all my both goodies. 

Dashing Santa, £2.95 this is the cheaper of the bath bombs. But I got this for £1.47
Father Christmas, £3 or £1.50 in the sale.
Cinders, £2.50 or £1.25 in the sale. 
Golden Wonder £3.60 or £1.80 in the sale.
The Drummers Drumming £5.25 this was a new product for 2014. Such a cute looking bubble bar. I got this for £2.62 in the sale. 

Over all I got what should have been £42 worth of Lush for £21! I was over the moon with my choices and I can't wait to use them all! 

Did you get anything from the Lush sale?

Follow me on 


SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Great sale buys! x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome goodies! My order arrived yesterday and the box smells amazing before I've even opened it! xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got so loads from the lush sale can't wait to put it all to good use :) xxxx

    Thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! There isn't a lush store anywhere near where I live so I'd have to make a Lush order online :(

    P.s. I'm holding an Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics giveaway on my blog! :)
    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so many lovely things! I really like the Cinders bath bomb (though the water colour isn't all that attractive) and Golden Wonder is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when the boxes arrive, they always smell amazing!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha thank you Hannah! Gutted your shop was always sold out though!!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whattttt! Where do you live, the moon?!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. IT LOOKS LIKE WEE! Ive literally just used it. Can't say ill be rushing to buy one of those again.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAAAA! I told you - not a good colour for bath water! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, you could say that! I live in a village called Welham Green in Hertfordshire!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Arghh I so wish I lived in your house now! I did stock on Snow Fairy though, hopefully enough to last me the year haha.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have some lush xmas things to test out and this post makes me want to run a bath right now!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £60 skincare giveaway on my blog if you fancy it, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot believe I missed out on the Lush Sale, I honestly feel like the WORST blogger ever!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't really know what I'm doing with Lush. I don't get the hype. I walked past Lush when the sale was on and it was full of shrieking teens. Eww,give me Jo Malone bath oil any day! Haha. Great bargain though :)

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the ocean salt body scrub, i went in to try to find some of the holiday shower gels but they didn't have any!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found an out of date on in my stash the other day! It has gone green.... So make sure you use them up :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Go run one right away Helen :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whattttt! Madness, always next time :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I am a lover of it, obviously. I can't afford Jo Malone :')! But I can assure you, I was not a shrieking teen haha.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a shame. The Valentines Prince Charming is worth getting though.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig