Monday 29 December 2014

End of 2014 Empties

Hello there;

So its coming up to the final couple of days of 2014. So before I crack out my Favourites of 2014 posts. I want to show you items Ive used up in the past couple of months. I have made a point to use up what I have in my stash as I knew Christmas was gonna add to it! I think I did fairly well, 23 products. 

Urban Veda Radiance Day Cream - Ive had this sample ages! I think I got it in one of my first ever Glossybox's.. It was a pretty good face cream, I wasn't over keen on the smell. Quite overpowering.

English Laundry By Christopher Wicks Perfume - Again another sample I have had for an age. This does smell nice, but when I was using this I was really poorly. So it kinda reminds me of being sick.... tmi.

VO5 Strong Hold Hairspray - I wouldn't say this was a strong hold hairspray at all. It became my work hairspray when my hair is up. Really disappointed in this. 

Beauticology Strawberry Sundae Shower Gel - Smells incredible. Didn't lather up at all. Really was a let down because it smells so yummy! 

Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder, 125 Nude Beige - I brought this instead of Rimmel Stay Matte, very similar powders. It did its job, kept oil at bay and added a touch of coverage. 

Make Up Wipes - Now come on, it wouldn't be an empties post on here without wipes. The Simple Oil Balancing wipes have become my favourites! Since using them I have noticed a difference in the oil levels on my face. 

Busy Bee Candles, Cola Cubes Magik Beanz - This smells exactly the same as Cola Cubes. It made my entire house smell like a sweetshop! Would 100% recommend this wax melt! 

L'Oreal Paris Code Lumière BB Cream, Medium - A tad orange for me, but as a quick base for work make up it was great. Didn't go patchy or dry my skin out. A great BB cream! 

Bastiste Pixie Lott - Again it can't be an empties post without dry shampoo! It's Batiste, I like it. 


Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - I hated this. I really don't get the hype. I used it for work but no, I will never buy this. It flaked off my lashes constantly. 

Lush Dashing Santa Bath Bomb - I really like the smell of this bath bomb, citrus is always a winner in my books. But it didn't dash across my bath like I hoped. None the less though I did like this bath bomb. 

Lush Luxury Lush Pud - I get one of these every year. Such a fun bath bomb, I love how long it takes to dissolve. Worth every penny! 

Lush Lord Of Misrule - WHY IS THIS ONLY SEASONAL?! Seriously. One of the best bath bombs I have ever used in my life. Why I didn't stock up on them I will never know. But come on Lush this needs to be in your permeate line! 

Glamglow Youthmud - I loved this little pot of brilliance. This is in this empties post by mistake though. I didn't add a couple of drops of water after it was last used. Resulting to it drying up -insert crying face emoji-. A great face mask all around though, especially the smell. I will defiantly be buying this again! 

Lip Smacker, Coca Cola - Unless you are new here, you will know I have a lip balm obsession. With me working in the fridges at work, I need constant hydration for my lip or they dry completely out. This Lip Smacker wasn't as moisturising as I hoped but my god the smell made up for it. 

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, Black - This was my all time favourite liquid liner until Makeup Revolution came into my life. This is a great eyeliner though, would recommend it to anyone. 

Maybelline Falsies Black Drama - I adore the Falsies line. A great mascara that ticks every box for me. I always have one of these in my collection. 

The Body Shop Early-Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub - Think Raspberry Jam, and you know exactly what this smells like. I really loved using this scrub, it did the great job in removing all of the hard skin or dead skin on my body. Leaving my skin really soft. Will defiantly purchase more of The Body Shop scrubs! 

Blistex Lip Brilliance - Another lip balm, I love how this leave a subtle tint on my lips. The smell reminds me of the roller ball lip glosses you got back in the 2000s. Really hydrating lip balm. 

Nivea Q10 Energising Day Cream SPF15 - It has taken me an age to finish this pot. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. I have used better face creams in my time. 

Batiste Cherry - Lets end on another dry shampoo, this smelt incredible. 

That's it for the last empties post of 2014. Sorry it was a touch longer than usual.
Wonder what I will use up in 2015! 

Follow me on 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. So many things I want to try now! I was disappointed with the VO5 hairspray too, it sucks!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so well using up all of these haha! I have the Urban Veda face wash & exfoliator and I know what you mean about the scent being quite strong, however I really like it! I was also SO disappointed with the Beauticology Shower Gel it smells lovely but it's rubbish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I bet you cried when you finished your GLAMGLOW! Isn't it amazing?! I used mine on Christmas eve and my skin looked amazing for the whole of Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh I love this Raspberry body scrub from the body shop :)

    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still yet to do a empties post, but reckon I have enough empty dry shampoo cans now! Cherry is easily the best.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig