Sunday 9 November 2014

Make Up Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquer

Hello there;

I hope you guys aren't bored of me going on about how much I love Make Up Revolution! If you are I am sorry but I just feel the need to spread the love! 

These both are from my Make Up Revolution Haul, if you want to see what else I got click here.

I picked up two colours. The red is Keep Trying For You and the purple is Keep Lying For You.
I love the same Make Up Revolution name their products, always such a great theme that they carry out throughout the lines.


I adore both of these lip lacquers. They try to a matte finish which I have found can dry my lips out a little but only if I don't apply a lip balm before. Top tip for you there folks! 

Now the slight downside is out of the way, lets concentrate on the pluses. 
The pigmentation of these lacquers are amazing, the swatches above is one swipe. You can see how good they look. Just imagine that colour on your lips. I wore the red to Pro Beauty North and I loved wearing it. I loved how vibrant it was. I wore a standard black winged liner with this vibrant red, such a classic look. I am yet to wear the purple out and about but I will defiantly be rocking this on an evening out. 

The formulation of this is very smooth, it glides onto your lips very easily. It has fantastic staying power too! It does wear off when you eat or drink but please show me a lipstick that doesn't move when you eat or drink. Seriously though when your not doing that this stuff sticks to your lips! I was so shocked that it lasted as long as it did. For a product that only cost £3 I didn't expect these to be this good!! I could not recommend these more. I am defiantly going to get the other colours. I need the full collection in my life!

Have you tried the Salvation Matte Lip Lacquers before?

Follow me on 


SHARE:

22 comments

  1. The pigment from these are amazing, such gorgeous vibrant colours x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still yet to try mine! I struggle to use wands like those, I'm too used to a lipstick. I do love the colour of the one I brought, though.

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty shades! So pigmented!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try me some of these, especially that red one; it looks delicious!!!


    Francesca xoxo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried any of these yet but I've heard good things! Definitely going to give one a try eventually xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of them I'm just not sure their current colour range is for me xx

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I'm not the only one overdosing on Makeup Rev posts haha. Cant stay away! But again, this looks like another entire collection I need!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a pigmentation! They look gorgeous! I love Makeup Revolution eye shadows, but I'm yet to explore the lips products :) x
    Mummy's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh that purple one is gorgeous! MR are just on the ball aren't they?! Amazing! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll never get bored of reading about MR products!! These look amazing! I guess with a product that is long lasting dryness will happen, so thanks for the tip! Fab review as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheap as chips too! Get on it Frankie ;D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let me know when you get one Angelica :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fair enough, hope they bring out a shade you like :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are just the best at the moment!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Get on the lip product bandwagon, you'll love them.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. They really are! Can't wait to see what they bring out next.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig