Saturday 4 October 2014

Lush Haul

Hello there;

The second haul post for me from the Nottingham Meet Up shopping trip. What is a shopping trip without going into Lush?! Not a very good one I can tell you! I was quite well behaved on this trip only leaving with three items.

Lush Nottingham Haul

I adore bathbombs, you know that. Hell the whole world knows that. I usually stick to the same three, Dragons Egg, Sex Bomb and Fizzbanger. So on this trip I thought I would pick up two different ones. I have gone for Twilight, this one is to help relax you for bedtime. Something at the moment I am struggling with again. If this works I am going to stock up on 5069506 of these. My second bath bomb is the Tisty Tosty, I have NEVER used this bath bomb before, no idea why as it is adorable! I think the rose buds will annoys me after my bath. But the smell of it is divine, so ill forgive it.

Finally, I brought another face mask. Because owning 7 isn't excessive at all. I usually buy masks that will pull all of the nasties out of my skin, recently though my skin is kinda alright. So instead of packing a mask on that eradicate spots I wanted one that will help brighten my skin. Brazened Honey was calling to me the second I walked into the store. Ive not used it a lot yet, but when I finally do I will do a full review on it. I have high hopes for this lil guy though! 

Have you brought anything from Lush recently?



SHARE:

23 comments

  1. I love twilight! I managed to grab some of the Christmas range yesterday, So excited to give them all a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twilight is lovely! I have the urge to have a little spend online at lush now!


    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading Lush Haul posts! Twilight was definitely one I had in mind for my next Lush visit and also all the new Christmas stock looks amazing x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Lush did more bath bombs for us males, I am a big Lush fan but feel limited in my options.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dragons Egg is one of my favourites :) Always seem to repurchase it whenever I go into Lush!


    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Étáin Sorcha Nash5 October 2014 at 17:07

    I love Lush! I have a stack of bath bombs ready to be used :)
    Étáin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here! I just need time to have a bath :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new stuff is amazing :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see your point, but I would use it all regardless :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a great bath bomb :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with lush! I have never brought a face mask from there but I kind of want to. Is there one that you specifically suggest? I have oily skin and quite a few spots!!:/
    Loving your blog!!
    tallgirl97.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used Cupcake that was great for me! I did a review on it here - http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/lush-cupcake.html :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love lush bath goodies! I love sex bomb!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Twilight is my favourite bath bomb <3 just used it tonight again - it smells so, so good! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got the penguin bubble bar and a big santa bath bomb! Excited to use them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Twilight :) It's dead relaxing.

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig