Friday 10 October 2014

Empties #5

Hello there;

Another post of looking through my rubbish!




This month is very skin based. I will start with the non skin items first.

L'Oreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly 02, if you have read my Going Back Blonde?! post, you will know exactly why this little guy is in this post. I have really been enjoying using these and can't wait to see what colour I can get my hair with them. 

I have used up two deodorants this month, because yano, I am not smelly. Ive said it before and I will say it again, I am not faithful to any brand when it comes to deodorants thats why I have a Garnier and a Sure in here. Both smell amazing, both stop me from smelling. What more do you need from a deodorant?

Does Radox Muscle Soak count as skin or not?! Well I am gonna slap it here in the middle then it fits in both sections. I really liked using these bath salts when I had a particularly bad day at work. I wouldn't say they did relax my muscles but the scent that they give off is very relaxing. And for £1 these are a bargain! 

Two more lots of make up wipes. Shoot me now for being a lazy beauty blogger. I would much rather have the extra 15 minutes in bed than have to do a massive morning skincare routine. But I do really like the Garnier wipes. I have used both Goodbye Dry and Start Afresh. I did prefer the Start Afresh as I now have more combination skin. But they both get most of my make up off. 

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter, oh my lord. You are amazing. I did a full review on this here. Which was wrote way back in May. I think I used the last bit of this at the end of July. So it lasts forever! I was really impressed with this cleaning balm and I already have one in my draw to be used. 

I think I got a set of these little Beauticology shower gels for Christmas last year and I have finally got around to using them. They all smells so yummy and I love raspberry so I went for the raspberry ripple one first. This stuff was amazing. As a more budget brand I don't tend to expect a lot. But this was a lovely surprise. Lathered up lovely and the smell lingered on your skin for ages after! Looking forward to trying the other 3 little guys.

Now time for a couple of scrubbers :') I have only recently really gotten into body scrubs. They make a really big difference. I have had the Boots Extract Cocoa Butter Sugar Scrub in my collection for ages now. It smells amazing and was a really fine scrub. But this left a very greasy film on my skin, which really put me off it. The smell did linger on my skin for a long while after though which kinda made up for it. The second scrub I used up was the Soap & Glory Scrub Of Your Life. I did a full review on this little guy here. I loved using this scrub and I all defiantly be repurchasing this when I run out of my other scrubs! 

What have you used up this month?


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I need to try the cleansing butter! I keep forgetting about it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Sure deodorant has been my favourite for so long!


    Francesca xo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new body scrub, like desperately so might give either one of these a go!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really good the Scrub Of Your Life!

    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know if you get them :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whattt! Megan get on it girl!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL at the start of this post! Another post looking through my rubbish! hahah I'd be totally shocked if there wasn't an empty that didn't include either soap and glory or lush! You never disappoint! lol xx

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't help it! I love it so much :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these types of posts, and I totally agree with you that Soap and Glory's Scrub Of Your Life is amazing.


    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you liked it sweetie :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig