Saturday 18 October 2014

Body Shop BB Cream

Hello there;

I am forever looking for a boastable BB cream. And I may need to put my search on hold for a while. Please let me introduce the Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream, £12 25ml.

The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream
I have had this in my collection for a while now and for some reason I never went to get it out. Until one day I woke up late for something and needed a quick base. Since then, I am hooked! 

I had seen a million and one reviews on this all over my BlogLovin, but I was still shocked to see that the formula was white. I had forgotten it was white. 

The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream

I have gone for the lighter shade 01. Because when I am tanned I don't often need a base, even when I am fake tanned. But when I am pale ol'me I defiantly need a base on to cover up all my imperfections! The formulation of this BB cream is quite runny, so be careful before you spurt this all over your hand. I learnt my lesson the hard way. 

In the photo above you can see it is a white cream with black dots within it. They are pigment filled capsules that when applied to your skin burst. Which allows the cream to adapt to your own skin tone. How bloody clever does a BB cream need to be?

The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream

Once blended, you can see how close it is to my natural skin colour. The coverage is quite light, which makes it a perfect base for a day to day look. I really like the skin like affect you get with this BB Cream. It looks almost effortless once it is blended in. I am usually against using my fingers when applying makeup. But for this I make an exception. I find it helps burst the pigment capsules, but that is probably just me. Can I just add on how hydrating this cream is too! There is nothing worse than a dried out base that flakes off right? Well the Body Shop have hit the nail on the head with this BB Cream, it really is an All-In-One

Have you used the Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream?
What did you think?


SHARE:

19 comments

  1. This sounds great, I love these type of bb creams that transform into colour once they are blended out! My skin is also starting to feel dehydrated lately so the moisture levels in this are very appealing to me x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really got on well with this it kind of made my skin look weird i dunno why


    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great! Worth a try sweetie :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you get one Jordan :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This certainly is clever!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! That is rubbish :(


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give this a try! I didn't find it orange at all!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious Wonders19 October 2014 at 07:15

    We love this as well, it's so easy to wear and really light. Don't think we've ever came across a Body Shop product we haven't liked through!


    Absolutely love the blog, it's so pretty and girly, we couldn't help but follow!


    xoxo Nikki @ ourpreciouswonders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great. I've had it on my wishlist for a while but haven't picked it up yet xx

    Kate | Kate Emma Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got to give this one a go! Great post as ever bubba!


    Francesca xo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never actually used a BB cream - but I think I do own some samples so I might dig them out now!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds so lovely! Ive heard amazing things about it!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been eyeing up this product, but think I will give this a try come next summer!


    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. To be fair though, me neither I adore TBS :) And thank you, so glad you like my page :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig