Wednesday 24 September 2014

September BirchBox - Happy Days

Hello there;

Who doesn't love BirchBox time. I am a little late to get my post up though this month, I have been a busy little bee.

BirchBox Happy Days
Ignore the pen mark, I opened the packaging with a pen...


BirchBox Happy Days

Once again, I am really pleased with this box! A lovely mixture of items plus an extra 7th item this month :D!

Premae Mild Dermabrasion Face & Body Scrub | £25 - I love a good scrub and this one seems very scrubby?! Haha can I say that? I would more than likely use this for my face, the sample size isn't big enough to do all my body. 

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream | £25.50 - How cute is the tiny tub! I should have really done a comparison photo with my full size. Probably gonna put this in my giveaway when I reach 500 followers, as I will never get round to using it. But you can read my full review on It's Potent here.

ModelCO Lip Lacquer in Morocco | £15 - We got to pick this one from an email out of 3-4 other products. Now I wouldn't normal got for a lip gloss, but I felt a little daring it seems on the day I got the email. I do quite like this lip gloss. Enough colour for a simple nude lip look.

Agave Healing Oil Treatment | £16 - I'm not a massive fan of putting oils on my hair. I find it can weigh it down too much, but I will give this ago on a pamper night!

Korres Citrus Shower Gel | £8 - I have already tried the Body Milk, I think it was called of this in a previous box and I really enjoyed using that. So the odds are I will love using this too! It has quite a masculine smell to it. Remind me a tad of Lush Ponche.

Finally the two lifestyle items.

Urban Fruit Smashing Strawberry | £13.60 for 6 - Ill be honest, I didn't eat these. I don't like strawberries. But my boyfriend did and he said they were "they were alright, just dried fruit". Ill be honest he's not great with words, but there you have it.

BirchBox Happy Days Photo Clip - A fun little extra! Not sure which photo to slap in here though! 

What did you think of this months box?!

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I'd like to try the Korres shower gel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great selection, I've seen so many people doing posts on these boxes lately & I've been wanting to start a subscription for ages, so I'm tempted to get myself one…so I'm popping over to Birchbox now after seeing these pretty things!
    (also your boyfriends description on the food, would be the exact thing mine would say, typical lads haha)


    Sarah xo || time to see the stars ||

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me refer you! We get extra pennies ;D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh which box you gone for?!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you get it in a future box :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. deffo Birchbox! I'm signing up at the end of October so make sure you give me your details xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig