Friday 15 August 2014

LanoLips*

Hello there;

I have made a new discovery in my life that, I feel like I need for the rest of my life now. Lanolips. As you probably already know, I am a massive lip balm junkie. I have so many in my stash, to the point where I don't think I will need to buy any for a long while. But I love finding new ones. 

Lanolips
First let me tell you about Lanolips.

The lovely Kristen Carriol from Australia developed Lanolips after spending time on a sheep farm. The main ingredient in Lanolips is Lanolin, which comes from freshly sheered sheep wool. I had no idea that any form of substance would come from fresh shaven wool, other than wool obviously. Kristen then went on to try out many different formulations until she found the perfect formula. 

Lanolips is 100% natural, there is nothing nasty in these balms. To the point that is states on their website "Can be used on new born baby mouths". A bold statement to make. Nearly all of the range is multipurpose. They can be used on your lips, cuticle beds, dry skin and is suitable for sensitive skin. 

Lanolips

The Lanolips 101 Ointment in Strawberry, is fantastic for chapped lips. I have been using this whilst at home. And oh my, my lips have become so soft! The formula is quick thick, not something I would use outside the house. And it takes a good few minutes to start to skin into your lips too. The smell of strawberry is very faint personally,  I would say is more of a sweet smell than strawberry. Over all this is a great lip balm, so impressed with it.

Lanolips

Lanolips 101 Ointment, this little guy is also brilliant! The formulation is a lot thicker than the one above. It really does take some strength to squeeze it out of the tube. I have also been using this on my lips and my hands. I find its not very greasy and like above, it does take a little while to skin in. But it is worth the wait. The results are quite noticeable quite quickly. 

Lanolips
Swatches.
Top - Original Ointment
Bottom - Strawberry Ointment
You can see in the photo the thick formula's of these products. They are great to be at the side of your bed, for your nighttime routine. Let them sink in over night and see/feel the difference in the morning. 

Have you used Lanolips before?
What did you make of them?




*This item was sent to me to review in my own time. All views are my own
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love the sound of LanoLips! I can imagine them being great in the winter for tacking chapped lips! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100%! Will defiantly be repurchasing these :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sprinklesofstyle15 August 2014 at 19:18

    I've never tried LanoLips but they do sounds great and have seen some wonderful reviews!! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with my Lanolips lemonaid (how punny) lip aid, it gently exfoliates your lips without any grainy particles and makes your lips look and feel so smooth! definitely going to pick up some more products from lanolips as I love the look of these! :)

    Tanya
    http://simplysteadman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed with them :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that sounds amazing! I need to try it >.<!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both sound super lovely! My Nuxe balm has stopped working on my chapped lips for some reason right now, So I may have to give the strawberry one a try! :) Lovely review!

    Latasha xx | www.todayiadore.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do prefer the strawberry one. Certainly worth trying :)!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Julie, get it out! You will be pleasantly surprised :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig