Tuesday 19 August 2014

It's Potent

Hello there;

A few weeks ago I did a guest post on Just Julie (Click here to read it) about the first ever eye cream I had used. I gushed about it, saying how much I loved it. Well I am afraid it needs to take a back seat. I have now used this lil guy.

It's Potent

If you read my Pose Tint review, then you will know that I treated myself to a few Benefit goodies from BirchBox. I got Posie Tint and It's Potent for £2. Yes £2.

Anyhow back to the review...

I will start with the gorgeous the packaging is, so clean and simple. There is no need fancy writing and garish bottles. I adore the cork like lid and the lovely design on the glass jar. It looks a lot more expensive than it actually is.

It's Potent

On the website Benefit claims that this cream will "fade dark circles and smooth out fine lines for younger looking skin". This is the typical statement any company will say when it comes to a eye cream. Has It's Potent achieved this?

YES.
Well I think so. Since using it I have noticed a difference under my eyes, I don't always get the best nights sleep so I am constantly fighting a losing battle with my under eye bags. I am hoping with more use this may eradicate my bags altogether. A girl can hope right? I am lucky enough to not suffer with fine lines yet, and because of that I can't comment on that. Sorry. But maybe this will help prevent me getting them! 

The cream has a gel like formula to it, which feels super hydrating on your skin. It is quite thick, but not too thick that it will take a week to sink into your skin. Quite surprisingly it sinks in very fast. Straight away I noticed how hydrated this made my eye area, my make up went on a lot smoother and stayed about for longer. It is amazing what a difference hydrated skin does to your make up. There is no scent to the cream, which is great for people with sensitive eyes/skin as there is no irritant for you. 

For this little jar you get 14.2g of product for £25.50. Expensive right? But you hardly need any of this, a little goes a long way! In fact I have only used what was on the little white lid that protects the product so far. I know for a fact this will last me ages and even though I didn't pay full price for this, I will repurchase it. I will always be happy to pay a little extra for good skincare. 

Have you used It's Potent?
What did you think?
Let me know in the comment section below.





SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Great review Sian, unfortunately i didn't like it that much when I tried it but only because the girl at the Benefit counter practically forced me to buy it and it just didn't work for me:( You should try Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment its actually amazing!! :)


    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk


    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the skincare mini range from Benefit before, I liked its potent but I dont know if it actually did anything to my skin ( I didn't use it regularly), I would try a sample size again and use it consistently before purchasing a full sized tub


    loveonceuponadream.blogspot.ie


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think once I have used up my eye creams (currently have 3!) I will get the Kiehls :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had this eye cream for years and I really love it. I stopped using it not because I don't love it anymore but I have to use my other eye creams as well. Great post Sian! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheri, get repurchasing it girl :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous packaging! Let me know if you get it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sound of this! I'm always on the lookout for an eyecream that actually gets rid of dark circles - I might have to see if I can get a sample xx
    Michelle What Shell Says

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure why I've managed to completely miss this, and you know I like a good eye cream! Added this to the wish list!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah try and get it :D!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do! I now have 3 eye creams, I hope you are pleased. I am a changed woman :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. It a little star :) Enjoy using it!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig