Monday 25 August 2014

Going Back Blonde?!

Hello there;
You may not be aware of this, but I used to be blonde. WHITE blonde. I loved it. My hair on the other hand did not. It was practically dead, I could pull my dead ends off with ease. So after 5-6 years of having my hair bleached every other month. I went back to being a brunette. There is nothing wrong with dark hair obviously. But I LOVE being blonde. I have now been my natural colour for 2 years? I think. And I am so ready to go back to blonde. 
Because I have now moved out and really can't afford the £60+ every other money to have my hair professional dyed. I thought I would try out the L'Oreal Sunkiss Jelly. I had read a lot of good reviews on it and had seen a couple of people on Twitter use them; and had great results. 
L'Oreal Sunkiss Jelly
Sorry for the bottle being a little destroyed. I used this before I took the photo.

L'Oreal Sunkiss Jelly is a very unique formula. You can either slap this all over your head, create ombre or add natural highlights. All you do is apply it to dry hair, make sure you have rubbed it in well using the gloves provided, and then either sit out in the sun and let that dry your hair. Or use a hair dryer to dry it. No need to wet your hair or wash it off. A very strange concept I must admit. It does have a very strange smell to it. I swore blind it smelt like "holiday" but when I used it again, it smelt a little like onions.... Nooo idea. Probably just me being daft on that one.

Now a good blogger would have taken a before and after photo. I haven't done this, but then saying that I am not at my desired colour. I will do an updated version of this when I finally am. At the moment my hair is almost a caramel colour. So it has lightened up a good 2-3 tones already and that is within 4 uses. I started on the 02 bottle and I have used two bottles of this. My next one is the 03 which will take my hair up to blonde hopefully. 

Sunkiss Jelly, hasn't seemed to damage my hair in any way, it has just done exactly what it says on the box. "Sunkissed Look, Summer in a Tube". 
Have you tried the Sunkiss Jellies?
What did you think?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this before but it does sound brilliant! I can't wait to see the end look :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fact that it doesn't damage ur hair. Can't wait to see final look! x Adele Acesparklestar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of this! Can't wait to see the results. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill defiantly do a final photo when i get to it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It surprised me! Keep a look out :D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So hilarious!! What we like :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig