Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hello July

Hello there;

Source


That is we are officially over half way through 2014! 

What happened in June;

- I said goodbye to one of my best friends for a whole year. Yes Katie, who was in my Katie Nails posts is currently training to go on cruise ships. As a beauty therapist. I am SO proud of her but of course will miss her terribly. See you soon! 

- I moved house again! Hopefully this will be the last time for a little while now.

- I went on holiday, to see my post about my holiday click here

- I watched two of my friends get married. It was one amazing day :)

What's happening in July;

- ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYY, on the 19th. Get it in your diaries people. Don't forget it ;)

- Also on the 19th, I am watching two more of my friends get married. Defiantly something in the water around my area at the moment. Shame Palmer didn't drink any of it :')

- As I am at a wedding all day on my birthday, the weekend after I am having a big night out in Nottingham. If your from that area, feel free to come out! We will be at Rock City! sceneoforlife

I think that is it for now. See you next month <3


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Charlotte Boylett2 July 2014 at 10:13

    You're having such an awesome year :) we both are! Cannot wait for your birthday plans! Springwater annnnnd a night out :) Oooooooooo good times

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an amazing birthday Sian and that July is a good month for you! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe we are in July Sian, I mean it will be Christmas soon :( Loved at the 'shame palmer didn't drink any of it' comment! lol x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well yano! Im waiting for the day when it happens! Hopefully he won't keep me waiting toooo long :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig