Monday 2 June 2014

May Favourites

Hello there;

Here we are again, another favourites post. We are half through the year. Because I am currently moving, half of my stuff has been packed up. So unfortunately it has been hard for me to do anything other than pack, tidy, clean and sleep. Oh and work too... But I do have 3 favourites for you toady.

A little random this month I know.

I have been using the Bourjois Colour Boost in 01 Red Sunrise quite a lot this month. It is so easy to pick up, swipe on and go. It looks very red but when on the lips I find it to be slightly more pinkish, a lovely colour. I get complimented on this quite a lot. 

A toothpaste as a favourite? I am all for mouth hygiene. And when a toothpaste tastes this good and makes my mouth feel so clean! Aquafresh Extreme Clean is spot on. It really foams up in your mouth  and you can really feel it working. I don't really know what more to say on this apart from I like it a lot.

I love The Sims. I love exploring, I love leading a boring day to day life and I love the fact I can make myself and turn myself into a top class show jumper. Yep. So when my bestie Charlotte Rose, borrowed me the Island Paradise I couldn't wait to get on it and learn how to scuba dive and try and find mermaids. On my days off work or when I have some Sian time, I just sit and play this. 

What have you been loving this month?
Let me know in the comment section below.

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Ooh you can't beat Aquafresh, my fave! Good luck with the move hun xx @lockedinabow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! It all went really well :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Well as you know I'm all about oral health at the mo too so will go get this toothpaste! That bourjois colour boost looks a little bit too pretty for me not to buy! :D

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha get the toothpaste, I think you will love it.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Loving that The Sims has made it into this! Sim geeks for life!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. lipstick and sims= my life! I've been playing that game for faaaaar too long! It's so addicting and I know I'm going to rush and get sims 4 as soon as that comes out

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for Sims 4 to come out!!!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. I used to love playing The Sims! The Bourjois lip crayon looks lovely. xo
    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you mean USED, get back on it ;)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. I love playing Sims, I own every single expansion pack, hahaha. Since I started blogging I stopped playing as I spend my free evenings reading or writing about beauty but I bet when the Sims 4 comes out I will get a new fever:)
    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh defiantly! I can't wait for the Sims 4!!!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig