Sunday 8 June 2014

MAC Stereo Rose

Hello there;

A while back now, I went a little crazy and spent a small fortune in Meadowhall. I made it my mission whilst there to get my hands on Stereo Rose. And guess what, I bloody did it.

When I got into the MAC section of Debenhams, I asked the assistant and she said they only had 6 left. Then proceeded to ask me how many I wanted! 1 would certainly be enough. 



I simply love this product. It is so versatile. Can be used as a blusher or a highlighter A 2-in-1 product. Brilliant.


The product itself is more on the shimmery side a beautiful rose gold shade which just glides onto the skin. You really need a tiny amount. It looks a lot more golden in the pan but when on your skin it doesn't make you look like a yellow mess. It leaves the most beautiful highlight affect on your skin. Really illuminating. 


As you can see above the colour pay off is amazing. 
I really didn't want to open the packaging on this because it is one of them products that are too pretty to use. I will defiantly be using this sparingly. 

I have never had one of the baked domed blushers from MAC, but if they are all like Stereo Rose I am going to 100% get more in my life. I have not used such a easy glide on blusher ever. I really cannot praise this product enough, I am so glad that MAC brought it back into circulation and that I managed to get my hands on one. 

Have you used Stereo Rose?
Would you recommend any other MAC blushers?
Let me know in the comment section below.


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. This colour is gorgeous, I'm hoping to pick up a mac blush at the airport so I'll have to see if they have this one x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly, you will love it Lauren :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great colour!
    I've not used many mac products & I'm dying to try more…may start saving toward trying this product myself :)

    -sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah you will not be disappointed :)!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. what a gorgeous color! I can see why everyone hypes this! Hope they bring it back so I can get my hands on one....or two!

    wwww.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this before but it looks so gorgeous! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. Wow. I need this in my life. That colour just looks incredible! It's definitely going on my birthday wish-list from MAC which is growing by the day... x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks so, so pretty! I love baked blushers / bronzers / highlighters! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a highlighter and the colour on this one looks beautiful! Do you think it would look good on pale skin? :)

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do yes! It's not over powering at all!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. Oh wow how beautiful is this?! It's absolutely stunning xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many would you like?! LOL how funny! Not sure if one will be enough though Sian! ha!!! This is gorgeous! So many people rave about stereo rose so think I need it too! xx

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it :') Get this added to your list too ;)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig