Monday 30 June 2014

June Favourites

Hello there;

With me having a couple of weeks off work, I have been able to play about with my make up more. And use some items I would not usually. So today I have such a treat for you. 
I have 4 favourites! I know I am spoiling you >.<

Make up wise, I have been reaching for my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation nearly every time I am doing a full face! I have gone through so many bottles of this stuff, I love it. I get so many compliments on this. I hope Rimmel never discontinue this stuff!

Also this month I have been loving doing just a slight contour to my cheeks. Nothing OTT. So of course I have to use my Hoola from Benefit. It is hands down my most favourite bronzer. I do find it quite dark when I am pale. But in all honesty I am not dead pale a lot. 

For skin care, I have finally got round to trying Soap & Glory's Scrub Of Your Life. WHY have I not used this before. Firstly for the smell, that classic Soap & Glory smell, urgh I love it. And secondly for how amazing my skin feels after. I am now trying to fake tan more, because did you know that sun beds are really bad for you ;) So this scrub is doing wonders for me!

Lastly is a new product I got in June. The Body Shop Vitamin E Skin-in Moisture Mask. The bad boy has saved my skin so much in the past month. When I went to Skegness for some reason my skin just shrivelled up and went so dry. But a couple of uses from this mask and bam sorted. I am not going to go into much detail as I have a review coming out soon :) Keep an eye out for it!

What have you been loving this month?
Let me know in the comment section below.





SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I need to try Hoola, but i've been a Laguna girl for so long now!! Bronzer probs!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great foundation! I hope you like it just as much as I do :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET IT! You will love it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Vitamin E range from the body shop is fab. I love their moisturisers! Can't wait for the review of the moisture mask! x


    www.mappedoutblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've started to use Hoola again recently and really like it. It's so easy to forget which products work best for you when you keep buying new products!
    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's so much hype about Hoola at the moment - I'm getting more and more tempted by the day!

    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I keep seeing it everywhere :) Join the hype ;)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Vitamin E moisture mask from The Body Shop! It smells lovely and works wonders on the skin! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does! I wish I had discovered it sooner :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good! Its a make up bag staple :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig