Tuesday 27 May 2014

Elemis Duo

Hello there;

I am no skin expert, nor do I have perfect skin. But isn't it most peoples aims in life to get perfect skin?

I have been blessed with pretty good skin. It is not often I do break out and when I do they don't hang about. Even as a teenager I hardly broke out. Thank the lord. Back then a make up wipe was enough for me to sort out my face. But now I am older and more wise to the condition my skin is in, I know them days are long gone. 

On a recent shopping trip with my friend Katie, we took full advantage of the Elemis counter in Nottingham, Debenhams. The girl working on their was lovely. I wish I could remember her name. She mapped my skin and to NO surprise, my skin came out as that horrible word... dehydrated. 

Katie herself knows Elemis inside out, as she is also trained in it. So because she is a good friend, she made me buy the following items.

These both came in a set with a Flash Balm too, but I cannot find my Flash Balm anywhere! This cost me £30 a 44% saving on the RRP. Which in my opinion is amazing value, as these are around £22 each for full size.

The Rosepetal Cleanser firstly smells amazing! I love anything that smells of Rose, so I am perfectly happy with this. This is a cream cleanser which I apply to a cotton pad and remove my make up. I have found it can make my eyes water, so just be aware of that. It defiantly get rid of my make up, my skin feels so clean afterwards. The cleanser has vitamin E and F, and Rosepetal Flower Water to help hydrate, purify and restore a radiant complexion. I have only just started using this, so I haven't noticed a massive difference in my skin so far. Apart from it feels SO soft after I have used it. 

I was a little naughty before, and never used toner. But now I have been told the benefits, I can't see me not using one now. The Ginseng Toner, is amazing. I have used it loads and you can see in the photo above how much has gone. It advises to spray this onto a cotton pad and then apply to your face. But I just spray this straight onto my face and leave it to air dry. I really do think that since using this, the oils on my skin have been loads more balanced. 

So impressed with both of these products.
Have you used Elemis before?
Let me know in the comment section below.

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I really want to try these! Heard so many good things!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! Worth investing in :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. These both sound lovely! I especially like the sound of the toner :) xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the toner! It is so so good :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. The price is very good value for both of the products! I have never tried any Elemis products before, but I am really into skincare at the moment so may have a little browse online.

    But we all know what a 'little browse' turns into!

    xxx

    Rebekah Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You will not regret it Rebekah! Doooo it

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Elemis is a brand that I really want to try out at some point as I love skincare products, but I don't know which product to start with!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig