Thursday 15 May 2014

BirchBox - Great Outdoors

Hello there;

I am aware I am a little late this month with my BirchBox review, but mine was delayed for some reason. BUT it is here, safe, dry and oh my god the best box ever.

How beautiful is the box this month. As you can see BirchBox have teamed up with fashion magazine Bazaar. Because they have teamed up, they have created an offer where you can get years worth of issues for just £1 a month. Thats 76% saving. Unfortunately I won't be taking out this offer. But if anyone wants any more information please let me know :)


This months theme is "Great Outdoors", the mini magazine features a lot of handy tips for outdoors fun. Which I think is great. As a blogger, you spend so much time inside typing away be it creating new posts, researching or networking through social media. So its great that you are reminded that there is something outside your front door ;) Yano that fresh air people talk about...


I had already seen loads of reviews on this box and I was hoping mine would be same as most peoples. And it was. Look at that amazing selection. 

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil | £39 - I have been dying to try something from AA. I am heard/read only good things on this brand. This oil has a blend of pink grapefruit, rosemary and juniper berry that can either help you wake up or destress. Mine will defiantly be used to help me destress after long days at work. 

Soigné Nail Lacquer | £11 - Another nail polish, another one to add to my collection that I will never use. This is a lovely colour I believe it is called Crème Au Beurre, which is a very light pink. It came within a very fancy box, the polish was held in a box between two polystyrene holders. Posh.

Benefit They're Real! Mascara | £19.50 - I know I love this mascara. Always good to have an extra one about. And believe it or not I have never brought one of these mascaras. I keep getting testers and free ones. Ooops ;)

Beauty Protector Shampoo & Conditioner | £14 each - I never got the detangler to try and everyone seemed to love it. So I was quite excited to see these in my box to see what the hype is about over Beauty Protector. They don't smell great, but if they do wonders for my hair I will forgive it.

Liz Earle Beauty Co. Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | £13.25 - This, this is the product I was most excited for. I have been toying with the idea of buying this for a while now. And I am soooo pleased I can now try it within paying for it. I love that it comes with a muslin cloth (not pictured). Review will follow when I have used this! 

I bloomin' love this box, next months will need to be something special to top this months. 

What was your favourite item in this months BirchBox?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

- Don't forget about my giveaway I am hosting right now. Click here to enter! - 

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. i actually love the box of this one , great prods inside too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products! I love Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, it's my favourite ever cleanser!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it!! Just want to use up some of my other cleansers first :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. It has literally been Birchbox's best box yet! I love every single product! My bathroom still smelt like that AA oil almost 2 days after I used it, it was awesome!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use mine! I think I am going to use it on Tuesday :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. You've chosen some great products! I love the Benefit They're Real. Xx

    100 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that mascara!! <3

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see a box that has properly good products inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Gonna be tough to top it next month!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. Wow this is the best birchbox I've seen to date! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was such an amazing box this month wasn't it?! I loved everything I received this month xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! So so so impressed with them :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig