Tuesday 15 April 2014

BirchBox - Good Enough To Eat

Hello there;

Just a quick note - If you like my monthly boxes posts, I will only be doing BirchBox for the forseeable future as I have cancelled my GlossyBox. For a couple of reasons, saving a bit of money each month and lets face it; its not been great recently has it?

Now I have that out of the way, lets crack on.
This months theme is Good Enough To Eat. A little strange theme if you ask me. I was expecting a lot of "food based" products. But I was wrong, but not disappointed. Another great box from good ol' BirchBox.





theBalm Cosmetics How 'About Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream | £26 for Palette - I got the colour "Pie" which is a lovely pinky/red colour. I am going to use this more as a lip balm than cheek as I don't really like cream blushers. Still a lovely little sample.

Color Club Gala's Gems Nail Polish | £15 for a set of 4 - I received the colour " Gold Struck" which is a little out of my usual colour picks. It is a pearly/goldy/shimmery colour. Fantastic description words there ay? But seriously I do like the look of it.

Lord & Berry Couture Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil | £10 - Do I really need another kohl eyeliner? Nope I certainly do not. So unless this is a miracle worker, it will jus get added to my collection. Sorry.

One Love Organics Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm | £30 - YES, I finally have a cleansing balm! I can't wait to put this bad boy to the test and join in with the rest of you lovely Beauty Bloggers!

Campos De Ibiza Almendra Body Milk | £16.55 - I just like this because it has Ibiza in it's name. And I loved Ibiza. This cream does remind me of holiday scents though. Looking forward to covering my body in this.

It wouldn't be a BirchBox of late without a food item thrown into the mix.


Don't these sound yummy! I hope the are as good as they look.

Another great box this month.
What did you get in your box?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You got a nicer popcorn than me :( I got spicy something, booooo. Yano where you can stick that Lord and Berry liner? In my box ;)

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done now! I have too many kohl liners lmao!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. The bircj box looks so good I really want to sign up! Might have to take the plunge and do it!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! If you do let me recommend you and then we both get some points to spend in their shop! ;)!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Love the sound of the cheek and lip cream, are you going to review it when you've trialled it? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be doing. Not be for a while though. Got sooo many products to test out :P

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I was so happy with this month's box :D I love theBalm cheek cream, isn't it pretty? xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems okay! Need to test it out properly yet though.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. Love the Balm cheek color and that beauty balm seems interesting. Thanks for sharing Sian!

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig