Tuesday 29 April 2014

April Favourites

Hello there;

One of my favourite posts to read and write are favourites. I love the end of the month to see what everyone has been loving :)

If I am 100% honest I haven't been using that many products this month.
But these 3 are the products I have been using over and over.

On the odd occasion that I have done a full face of make up this month, I have been loving highlighting the inner corner of my eye. And the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in 625 Sparkle Nude has been spot on. I got this at Pro Beauty North back in September and ive not really used it. But I am so glad I have rediscovered it. It really does brighten up your eye, giving the illusion i've had a few more hours sleep. It does have some small flecks of glitter, so if you have sensitive eyes I would be careful of this incase it irritates you. But for myself, I am not going to stop using this pencil now. 

Still on with the eye theme, next on my list is the Benefit They're Real mascara. Do I really need to go into deal with this mascara? We all know how amazing it is. I personally like to team this up with a volumising mascara to give my eyelashes the real stand out effect. Luckily I am privilege to have long eyelashes, but They're Real really do add that extra length; where I am asked if I am wearing false lashes. I love saying no! 

Finally this month I have a cheeky freebie I got last year in the Fabulous magazine. Im sure you all remember this right? Nails Inc, is one of them brands I never really think of. Granted I am not a massive nail polish lover. But I love this shade of nail polish. I wish I could tell you it's name but it is sadly nameless :( It's just a lovely coraly pinky colour! 

What have you been loving this month?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. That NYX pencil looks lovely :) I need something like this at the minute to make me look a little less dead!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nyx are dead cheaper too!! You'd love them :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I just got the Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk. This one looks really pretty. I am loving a bunch of products this month including a Bourjois lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the next jumbo pencil I want :)

      Ooh, which Bourjois lipstick??

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Love the look and sound of the Nyx jump pencil. Highlighting the inner corner of the eye always makes for a pretty spring time look. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly, its worked wonders for me recently ;P

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I'd like to try that eye pencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sometimes have months like that too...when I don't really have a lot of products to show. I really want to try that Nyx pencil though, it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really haven't used many this month. Some months I hardly use anything because I am not going out anywhere.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
    2. By the way, I would like to invite you to share your April Favorites in my linky party if you'd like! ^_^

      Delete
  6. The nyx pencil looks lovely colour I am yet to try any of their products! x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nyx are a great affordable brand! Defiantly try and try some :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. Hmmm I did leave a comment but it's not here :( I must have closed the tab before it went through! Anyway i think I said something like I love the NYX jumbo pencil, and favourites are my favourite to read and write too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to do a review on this pencil, everyone seems to like the look of it :P

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. The NYX jumbo eye pencil has been on my wishlist every since the brand launched in Next, I definitely need to buy one now x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig