Saturday 22 March 2014

Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner

Hello there;

After watching Michelle Phans YouTube account, I was longing for her rose gold waterline. So I made it my mission to find a nude/gold eyeliner to create a similar effect. 

I brought a Mac Powersurge kohl eyeliner, but it didn't last as long as I wanted it to in my waterline. It also took some work to get it apply to my waterline to start. So I knew I needed a base. 

In comes one of my best buys ever.

Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl 005 Nude.

This bad boy has changed everything for me. 
It is one of the creamiest eyeliners I have ever used and it sticks to my waterline. 

I was going to do my eyes with this on so you could see it on. But I had a horrible attack of hay fever and my eyes were popping out of my head. TMI. Sorry.
It just glides on and stays there for 3-4 hours. For something that is being used in the waterline I think that staying power is amazing. So you don't mind giving it a little top up half way through the day. 

This product just gives your eyes that added brightening factor and gives the illusion that you've had 4 more hours sleep than you probably have. It does work well as a base and I have since used my Mac Powersurge over the top and it goes on a lot easier.

And here is the icing on the cake, this costs £3.99! 
How cheap! 

I would recommend this product to anyone. 100%

Have you used any of the other colours?
What would you recommend?
Leave me a comment below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Oooh I'd definitely be interested in trying this, I've never used another colour other than black or brown on my waterline! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its worth it! I use this every time I do my make up now :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I love this! Mine is so short now! Think I need to get a new one lol! xx

    stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole Scandaleyes range is good too. I have a black thats really good too :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. I bought this one for the first time just last week! I usually use Urban Decay liners so I wasn't sure how I'd get on with this, but I'm actually really impressed! Love wearing it tow work - it's great 'cos it looks natural, but so much better than my actual sleep deprived eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive not tried the UD liners, but this I think out does any other eyeliner I have ever used.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. This Rimmel eyeliner is sooo good!!! I´m a huge fan hehe :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is strange. I was SO close to buying this today as I know its a dupe for Urban Decays liners. I love the idea of a nude liner to brighten up my eyes, may have to go back and purchase!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Belle you should have totally picked it up :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. Sounds good!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these liners, they're so creamy and so cheap! You can't go wrong xx


    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this eyeliner too! I use it almost every day on my waterline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good! One of the best I have used in ages!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  9. This looks lovely! And how cheap is it, wow!

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought this the other week and love it! it really does stay on the water line and just opens my eyes up so much! http://justjulie81.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive not seen one bad review about this!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig