Thursday 6 March 2014

March Wish List

Hello there;

I did No Buy February and succeeded, feeling proud of myself. 

But as a beauty blogger, it is only natural I lusted after every make up product I came into contact with. 

Below are the top 10 I have been wanting the most out of the entire world ever.




1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - I have seen so many good reviews on this, and it is defiantly the one item out of these 10 that I am going to buy. Is it sad that I am actually excited to try this?

2.  theBalm Nude'tude Palette - Again seen many a good review on this and you can never have too many neutral palettes. Plus it has naked ladies on >.<

3. Ambient Lighting Blush in Radiant Magenta - HOW PRETTY IS THIS. I don't think I would ever want to use it because of how pretty it is. This products looks like it would produce the most gorgeous pinky shimmery blush.

4. theBalm Frat Boy - Another blusher, but after seeing Esteé (Essie Button) go on about this blusher, it max made me want it so bad. Think I will try and get this as well as the Bourjois foundation. 

5. Mac Soft and Gentle Powder - I have been lusting after this for a long while now. I am not overly confident with using highlighters but I still long for this to be in my collection. 

6. Mac Tranquil Cleanser Oil - To say I am a little afraid of using oils on my face/hair, I still really want to try this cleansing oil. I have seen a lot of reviews on how good it is. I also watch Tati (Glam Life Guru) on YouTube and she swears by it.

7. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Light Bisque - I have only just come across this little pot of heaven and I NEED it in my life. I am slowly falling out of love with my Collection concealer, so I am in need of a new love of my life in the concealer area.

8. Real Techniques Set - I am not overly fussed if it is Sam picks or the core collection all I know is I need more of these brush in my life asap.

9. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - Here is another item I have been lusting after a long while. Once I am done with my current face washes, this is defiantly going to make an appearance in my bathroom.

10. Anastasia Brow Wiz - Just because this is the dogs bollocks of an eyebrow pencil. Simple as.

There you have it, lets see what March does to my bank account and what I can afford to buy this month! 

What are you currently lusting after?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. It doesn't have naked ladies on it, don't fall for their trickery :( however... It's a beautiful palette <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if it was a USA thing only?!?!?

      Delete
  2. Healthy mix is the best high street foundation ever. I too love real techniques, I really like highlighters and I've got the MAC one in lightscapade, I chose this over soft and gentle as it's a bit more silvery. I'm also after the ambient lighting blush, it looks so pretty. I could go on, my wishlist is never ending xx
    http://abeauty-fulllife14.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH I need healthy mix so bad! Looks like we are on the same wave length with what we are after :P

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. The Hourglass blush looks divine! I really want one of these <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! But the price tag is a little high for me right now. If you get one though I am totally going to pinch some ;D

      <3

      Delete
  4. Love your blushes, they are both on my wishlist too. Can't wait to get my hands on them!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh let me know if you do get any of them :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. I've been lusting over that Frat Boy blush too, it looks so gorgeous. And I'm the same about the Real Techniques brushes...I soo need to get them :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with everything on this list! Although, Liz Earle isn't really worth the hype in my opinion! The MAC products are though x

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! I will get the cleanse off oil first then :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. Totes the same on the brow pencil and the hourglass blush. Although I did think I might try the soap and glory brow pencil first. Any thoughts? The mac soft and gentle if one of my absolute favs!!! Deffo invest in that.. you wont regret it!

    www.stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't realise they did one! I must live under a rock.... I might start there then, get used to using one and then go in with that bad boy ;)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig