Wednesday 12 March 2014

Get Ready With Me

Hello there;

If you follow and read my best friends blog, Charlotte Rose, the chances are you have already seen one of half of this post.

We wanted to do our first ever get ready with me post. But as girls do, we got too wrapped into talking and watching things on my laptop, we ended up having to rush getting ready. Which meant the photo side of it didn't really happen.

But here are some snaps I got from the night.


My tools; 
Fräulein Contour Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Mac 217
 GlossyBox Blusher Brush
Naked 3 Brush
 Models Own Eyelash Curlers


Setting Sprays
Mac Fix+, I spray this on my eyeshadow brushes to prevent fallout
Urban Decay All Nighter


My go to eyeshadow look.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl, 005 Nude
Nyx Eyeliner, 901 Black
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner, Black
Benefit They're Real
Maybelline Falsies, Black Drama


Face

Benefit Rockateur Blusher
Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, fair.
Porefessional Primer
Korres Wild Rose Foundation, WRF2
Porefessional Agent Zero Shine

Obviously this is in no particular order, but you get a gist. 
The next photos will be though.


Applying my primer


Blending it all in


Base make up on, time to fill in my brows. I didn't take a photo of this for some reason, but it is the Rimmel Professional EyeBrow Pencil in Dark Brown.


Blendy blend blend.


On goes the blusher.

I hope I am not the only one who pulls these daft faces when apply make up! 


Here is the final product, not overly keen on my face here. But we literally had 1 minute to take a photo of us before we had to leave for Nottingham.

Below are some snaps I got whilst we were in TGI's with my friends :)


My Bubblegum Daiquiri


Katie's massive mojito


Alex & Katie


What was left of my meal. Nothing.

The night was lovely and the food was good! 
This was the first time, id ever really "blogged" a night. Defiantly need to do it more though.
Sorrynotsorry, friends ;D

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Those cocktails look amazeballs! Glad you had a good night, gutted I couldn't be there :( lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome night this was :) can't wait for Pizza night on Thursday! <3

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Sian! This is such a great idea, but know what it's like when two girls get ready... always end up rushing even though you meet up early! You both look fab and those cocktails look very tasty! Hope you two had a great night and look forward to seeing more of these posts! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, it was so much fun to put together :) Can't wait to see what we do next haha!!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! That Bubblegum Daiquiri looks amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the post idea!
    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea for a post! I love the products you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh what a lovely post. So pretty both of you xxx

    stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig