Wednesday 26 March 2014

Boots Mini Haul

Hello there;

I feel like I haven't brought anything for me in ages. So on Sunday I did a little cheeky Boots trip. And I thought I would share with you what I purchased.

Seeing as I missed out on the massive 3 for 2 sale in Boots, I am such a bad beauty blogger. I thought I would take advantage of Soap and Glory being on 3 for 2.

One Heck Of A Blot - £12 9g - I have seen around 3 reviews lately saying how good this translucent powder is. And with summer just round the corner, my face will soon be falling off my face. So this will come in handy for them lovely hot days when I need that added extra.

Kick Ass Concealer - £10 2.6g - This is one of them items that I have been meaning to pick up in forever. Can't wait to start using it and seeing if I love it as much as every other person in the world does.

Archery Brow & Tint Pencil "Brownie Points" - £10 - Did I need another eyebrow pencil? Nope. But because of Steph Ellis I needed to try this. 


Finally a new mask was needed. My Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed, is almost out. And I can't stand the thought of not having a mask in my house. 

Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask - £7 100ml - This at the moment has £3 off, usually £10. So I saw it was a bit of a bargain and couldn't resist picking it up. It is a warming charcoal mask, I adore masks that warm up on my face. Can't wait to see what this does to my skin!

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Great little haul, I love the Soap & Glory make up range its such high quality, and the 'One Heck of a Blot' is honestly THE best powder for oily skin!! Really tempted to try the sanctuary face mask too, I'm also running low on my 'No Clogs Allowed'. You definitely have good taste haha;)

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems we have very similar taste :P Not a bad thing. I have only used this new mask once and I seems good. I want to give it another couple of tries before I review it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Great Boots haul!! I want to try that Sanctuary face mask, this is going straight onto my wishlist! :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, I'd love to see reviews of the face mask and the Kick Ass concealer!

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sit tight Ellie, I will be doing them as soon as I have road tested them :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Sian will you review the face mask (or let me know what it's like) when you've used it as I've never used a Sanctuary face mask? :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will. Just need to try it a few times first darling :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of Boots? Is this like a Sephora or a Target? I have heard good things about Soap and Glory. A beauty blogger friend of mine who is also from the UK said its a great brand.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm maybe.... I think its more like a CVS? Or what I have gathered through watching YouTube :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. Ahh I love, love love the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot.... it's the best powder I've ever tried xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet! But I am looking forward to it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. I love Kick Ass Concealer, it's so good!! The Sanctuary mask sounds really good, too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so many great things about that sanctuary mask! Been looking for the sachets in boots for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do quite like! Going to write up a review on it this weekend :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  9. All amazing products :) I love the face mask! Hope you like it :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have now brought One Heck of a Blot! So hopefully it will live up to its good reviews!

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish we got soap and glory in NZ! Its such a pain with shipping to get it here through ebay or something. The concealer looks great, i hope you love it as much as everyone else =)

    http://jackiejean.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! Start a campaign for it to come to NZ :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig