Thursday 20 February 2014

GlossyBox - Be Mine

Hello there;

Is it just me or does it feel like we only got Januarys GlossyBox last week? Not that I am complaining, I love it when they come mid month :)

This box had a lot of making up to do as the last couple of months have been a little bit of a let down. Plus, this box was free for me. So if it was rubbish I was going to cancel my subscription. Defiantly a lot riding on it.

But oh my, was I impressed. 



This months theme is Valentines of course, and look at the cute box it came in, this one is a keeper for sure! I do like that there is a competition in there too, TOTALLY doing this as I would love a holiday this year.


Giovanni Eco Chic Cosmetics - £7.99 251ml - www.healthbeautynetwork.co.uk

I have never heard of this brand but these look quite intriguing. They are number 1 selling natural hair care brand from the USA which is impressive. Using ingredients such as Moroccan argan oils and avocado. Defiantly going to be using these on my next pamper night. 



Ciate Paint Pot "Red Hot Chilli" - £9 13.5ml - www.ciate.co.uk

The one most of us beauty bloggers were waiting for, Ciate do such beautiful colours and that is coming from me. I don't even really like nail polish. 

I am really impressed with the colour that I got, very "Valentines" and this one will totally be added to my collection. I love red a little too much. 


Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer - £14 250ml - www.nougatlondon.co.uk

At first I thought this was bubble bath and got super excited; then realised it was a body shimmer. Now I love me some sparkle but I really wanted this to be bubble bath, it looks pretty. However I will use this if I am going on a night out. 

It has a very pleasant smell that is slightly floral and fresh.



NV Chunky Lip Crayon "Sugar Rush" - £5 4g - www.nvcolour.com

By the looks of the other reviews I have seen on here we have all got different lip/eye products. And most people not being overly keen on them. But I am not in that club. 

This is a beautiful shimmery pink colour and would look lovely for a date night look. It has great pigmentation and a very creamy formula! 


Maybelline New York Big Eyes "Black Waterproof" - £8.99 - www.boots.com

This little guy was the best surprise in the box. With it being recently launched, I was not expecting this at all! Well done GlossyBox! 

I am not over keen on double ended mascaras as I tend to use one end more than the other, and then its almost a waste of my money. This has a brush for your top lashes and then one for your bottom lashes. 

I am looking forward to see how this works out for me, maybe it will become a new favourite of mine?



Lindt Lindor Treat Bar - £0.79 38g - www.tesco.com

Oh a little bar of chocolate for me? Thanks GlossyBox I really appreciated that.

YUMMY


All in all I am really pleased with this months box and will be continuing my subscription for another month. I do hope they keep this up and do not slip back into bad boxes again!

What did you think of this months GlossyBox?
Leave your comments below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That lip crayon looks well lush! I'll be trying that out ;)

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail varnish looks gorgeous! Such a lovely colour!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely red! Nice little addition for the box :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. The lip crayon looks great! A really nice colour

    -Imogen from highstreetnails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a very pretty colour! Hoping to get a review up for it soon.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Judging by what I read on sat months box they had to up their game and it really looks like they have! What a fab bunch of goodies!
    I love the look of the lip crayon!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have! Beginning of the month they sent out of a questionnaire and I can imagine most people put quite negative comments onto it. I know mine wasn't glowing.

      fingers crossed they keep it up!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. Love the look of the lip crayon! It's a shame the body shimmer wasn't bubble bath - that would be amazing bubble bath! I bought the mascara and wasn't keen on it as a whole, but really liked the bottom lash wand! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the mascara yet. I have never been over keen on duel ended mascaras in the past, so I don't have high hopes for it atm....

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig