Saturday 8 February 2014

Beauty Blender or RT Expert Face Brush?

Hello there;

Right, lets get this cleared up. Defiantly contradicting myself here. Seeing as in my last post I said I wouldn't buy anything in February unless I needed it. But in my defence I have been having this tug-of-war question in my head for a while now. Plus are these described as a product or a tool? More tool I think so I am safe right?

Do I buy the Beauty Blender or the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush?

They both have had brilliant reviews, I am so torn here.

Image from Google.com
This just intrigues me too much. Seeing people use these and the finishes they get after looks incredible. But do I want to spend £16 on some sponge and then have to buy the cleanser on top of that?? 

What have been your views on this item??

Image from google.com
It seems every and their dog has this product and there must be a reason why. 
Is it as good as everyone makes it out to be?

This is obviously the cheaper version out of the two at £10. But if they Beauty Blender is better I would spend that money.

So can you see my dilemma here?
Help me please!
-flutters eyelashes-

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I have the expert face brush and I do like it but I have recently changed to using the buffing brush and I prefer that. The Beauty Blender has excellent reviews so I would probable go for that one :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I might go for the RT beauty blender, best of both worlds then ;)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. The Beauty Blender is a rip off. Real Techniques to a kind of one. A cheaper version on ebay works just as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the name of a brand that sucks me in >.<

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Decisions, decisions! Sometimes I think you've just got to bite the budget bullet and try both at some point! Everyone is different and what works amazingly for someone you could dislike and vice versa! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwwwww, I think ill go for a cheaper high street version of the BB though :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I have the RT Expert Face Brush and use it everyday and love it so I don't think you could go wrong if you purchased it! I've never tried a beauty blender though and I'm also really keen to see what they're like! Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you seem to have the same interests as me. Wanting to try it. Why is there so many god damn pretty things in the world? haha

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. I love RT!
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it depends in what you find more comfortable to use. Both "tools" are excellent, but if you like brushes better why should you change them for the beauty blender? And the same goes for the beauty blender. I think it's just a preference dilemma ;)

    From Making Things Alive | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, good argument there >.< Ive brought the RT today. Ooops :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. I love your blog, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)

    http://katiesblondeambition.blogspot.co.uk/

    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard many good things about this one and I am really curious but I think I prefer brushes.

    http://www.snowwhiteinwonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig