Thursday 16 January 2014

The Liebster Awards

Hello there;

The past few days my twitter has gone mental! Finally meeting a few more bloggers from around this massive planet we live on. And I am loving it. I love meeting, well following new people. 

One of my lovely new twitter followers, Alice In The Looking Glass (that's her blog) tagged me in the Liebster Awards. 

This should be fun! 

The Rules

1. Mention the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.

2. Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.

3. Nominate 11 bloggers of your choice whom have a small following at the moment but lots of potential for the future.

4. Include 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated to answer.

The 11 Questions

1. What are your 2014 beauty resolutions? 

This may sound a little odd, but I actually want to finish a product. I always stop using something half way through and go onto something else. Even if I love it, I will move onto something else. So yes, to actually finish a product. And then maybe do a empties post. 

2. What is your favourite book and why?

I am going to lose some cool points here; Diary of Anne Frank. 
I am a masssssive geek when it comes to WWII, and to get someones first person perspective on it is fascinating. 

3. What is your favourite quote?

What goes around comes around.

I am a firm believer in karma. 

4. Cats or Dogs?

Dogs. I hate cats. 

 5. What's the best thing that's happened to you so far in 2014?

Well seeing as we are only 16 days in, not a lot yet. But I have a lot planned for this year, so probably all the plans I have in place :)

6. Yes or no to wearing black lipstick (not at halloween)?

Yes if you go for the full goth look and can pull it off. But generally its a no, I would never wear it. Not even at halloween. 

7. What's your favourite mascara and why?

Maybelline Falsies. 

Check out my Drugstore Mascara post for full review on why I adore it! 

8. What is your dream job and how do you think you could get there?

Professional horse rider. 

I have no chance of doing it, I am too old to get back to how good I used to be. I am a lot fatter (used to be a skinny little rake). And unfortunately people who manage to get up there with the likes of the Whitakers, you need to be born into it. 

But the sport will forever hold a massive part of my heart and always will. Maybe when I am a little older I could get my own to plod about on :p

9. What beauty product are you currently lusting after?

I have 2. Is that allowed, I hope it is. 

Maybelline Baby Face. I love the lip balm line, so in theory I will love this. Hopefully.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. Just because everyone raves on about it and I need it in my life. 

Bit of a primer trend going on there ain't there. 

10. Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings?

Harry Potter. 100%.

11. Twitter or Facebook?

Ermmmm, can I just pick both please!! I love them both lots at the moment!! 

Who I Am Tagging





I know its not 11 but I don't know a lot of people who blog. (sorry :( )

My Questions To You

1. What made you start blogging?

2. What is your biggest achievement?

3. Favourite song?

4. Milk, dark or white chocolate?

5. What is your favourite palette?

6. Have you still kept your New Years resolutions?

7. Biggest fear?

8. What is your favourite part of your make up routine? (Do you love contouring, applying mascara etc...)

9. Favourite colour?

10. Black or brown mascara?

11. What is your favourite blog to read?



Even if I haven't tagged you in this and you want to have a go please do!! 

Sian
xo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig