Wednesday 29 January 2014

My Bath Time Routine

Hello there;

Don't you just love reading or watching what people use in the bath? Or their skin care routines? I know its not just me!

I love being nosey into peoples lives to see what they do, how they do it and what products they use. So why not do my own?

Now I don't use any of this high end stuff as I just simply cannot afford it. All high street for me. No shame in that at all. We all need to start somewhere right?

I feel that a lush filled bath is a perfect way to relax and get a spa like feeling at a fraction of the price. In today's bath I used the Lush Think Pink bath bomb. One of my personal favourites. 


Meant to smell like Vanilla, I think it smells like kali (sherbet) sweets. Love it! 
This bath bomb dissolves into a lovely pink bath with little love hearts floating around in the bath. A perfect surprise for valentines day, if any boys are reading this. 

Ignore the white bits. This was took after I had been in the bath and it is the remains of my face mask...
Super cheap too at £2.50 each. Don't ever say I don't try and give you some tips ;)

Once my bath has ran nice and hot, I pop this in and lay in the bath with it dissolving around me, taking in all the smell and feeling my skin get softer and softer. 

Then its face mask time.


I don't have a lot of experience with face masks, but I love how this one feels on my skin. Soap and Glory have now changed the packaging on this to a more simple design, so don't worry if you can't find this in the shop. It is there trust me! 

No Clogs allowed is a self warming mask that goes a little blue on your face. I slightly dampen my skin; then will sit there with this on my face for about 20 minutes. Really letting it sink into my skin getting rid of all of the nasties on my face. Once the 20 mins are up, I grab my body puff and in circular motions take the mask off. Leaving my skin feeling sensational.

Even though the mask will have all been washed off, I always go in next with my face wash. Just to rid of any residue that is left of my face.


This stuff smells amazing! Literally amazing. 2 pumps of this in your hands and then wash your face. I will sit there for 2 minutes letting it clean my face before washing it off. After this step my face will tingle with cleaness. Oh I love that feeling! I really recommend this face wash as it helps break outs and is not too harsh on your face. Pretty cheap too!

Now my face is squeaky clean I will wash my hair. I haven't included photos of what I use as it changes daily. But we all know how to wash and condition our hair. So I will quickly skip this step.

Time to wash my body, and you've guessed it; another Soap and Glory product!


Urgh, this stuff smells edible. If you haven't already used it or smelt it. Go out right now to your local Boots and smell it. If you don't like it, well get off my blog right now.

I joke I joke. 

Anyways, this always makes me feel so clean and the smell lingers around for ages after. 

Whilst all of this cleaning action is happening I love to sit in my bath and either play on my phone reading some blog posts or I sit with my Kindle reading my latest book.


Currently reading Lee Evans autobiography. (See told you I am nosey). 

I always make sure I have a drink while in the bath incase I start to feel a little dehydrated. Now I would usually have water but today I had brought back a yummy smoothie from work. So I treated myself with that. 

There you go. How I pamper myself in the bath. As I run out of stuff and change my routine. I will review my new items.

And of course do my usual Lush reviews as I adore doing them!

What are your go to bath pamper product?!

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love using Lush bath bombs just so my bath changes colour, I am such a child haha.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not on your own on that one. I really can't remember when I had normal bath...

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Awh thank you darling :)
    Followed you too on Blog Lovin' my GFC is being a bit daft right now....

    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bath looks so pretty!! I haven't used a Lush bath bomb before but this one looks really good!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really need to try one! Most of them are amazing :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. That bath bomb looks amazing! I need to try it :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do :D! Certainly worth it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. It's all about Sugar Crush scent!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog design... and lush, obv.
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! Love your blog too! Followed on Bloglovin' :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. I love peaches and clean too! It smells SOOO good...♥

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig