Friday 31 January 2014

After Bath Routine.

Hello there;

Did you read my last post? If not here it is. 
This is a follow up to that. The pamper evening continues. 

I guess this is more of a skin care routine. But I am naughty and I am rubbish at doing this daily. When you work shifts like I do, coming home at 11pm last thing I am thinking about is lathering myself up in lotion. 

As soon as I get out of the bath, I wrap my hair in a towel and dab myself dry with my erm.... body towel? Is that what its called. Yano that big one. Once I am dryish I use Soap and Glorys, The Righteous Butter 


This stuff is soooo creamy and smells amazing. Even my boyfriend likes the smell and that is saying something. I cover my entire body with this apart from my feet and face. It makes my skin feel super soft and oh god, I love it!

Now it is time to slap on some comfy PJs! 

Even though I have face masked AND cleaned my face in the bath. I always like to use my cleansing water on my face just for the added clean feeling. Plus this stuff really helps get rid of that annoying eye make up that likes to sit on your face for days.


As you can see this is well loved, luckily I have my next one lined up. I just use a big cotton pad and wipe all over my face and neck getting rid of anything that is being stubborn. It always amazes me what is left on your face. 

I love how cheap this is and its a almost identical dupe for the Bioderma.


I let this sink it for a couple of minutes, usually in this time I blow dry my hair and slap it up in a messy bun thing.

Time for my face and feet.


I have been using this for a while now and I love it. Don't get me wrong I am not old enough to have wrinkles, but you can't be too careful now. I don't want any premature. I massage this all over my face in upwards circular motions to help blood flow. 

As far as face creams go, I don't think this is badly priced and tends to be on offer in different store. It  currently has 55% off on amazon. (Dated 27.01.2014). Don't miss out on that bargain!!


Bet you was shocked that wasn't a Soap and Glory product ay? I got a lot for Christmas. 


Im not quite sure why I have not used this stuff before. This tube is almost empty. This is the only product I use on a daily basis as I HATE my feet feeling rough and with me being on my feet all day long I really need to start taking care of them before they get too minging. I smoother my feet in this blue cream and just let it soak in. 

My feet have never felt so soft. Always pop on a pair of comfy fluffy socks after for the full effect.

I love them PJ bottoms.
Now you should be all relaxed and feeling pampered. It is now time to do what you like. Personally I go downstairs, get all comfy on my sofa, sit on my laptop and chat to my boyfriend.

Say hello to Palmer.
Perfect evening.

What is your evening skin care routine?
Recommend me any products?

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I always put on fuzzy socks after using feet products
    it's the best feeling
    thanks for sharing!
    -MJ
    marleeandyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just!! I live in fuzzy socks at home >.<

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I've used the soap & glory shower crean with moisturizer and it feels SO good. I don't know exacly what it's called but I loved it. Lovely post btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you find out or remember let me know so I can check it out :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. I definitely feel like I am stalking your bath routines at the moment haha! I love Soap & Glory though, good call!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It is like that a little ain't it. But I will let you haha!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I always go to my computer at night, too!!


    CATHY
    http://helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soap & glory products smell sooo good! Sounds like a perfect evening x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the Heel Genius too, I love to apply it after painting my toes! I love a good pamper xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good foot cream, makes my feet feel all soft :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig