Wednesday 6 November 2013

Monu Primer

Hello there;

I am forever looking for that perfect base for my make up and foundation. I have tried several different ones and I haven't fallen in love with any until now....

Monu Primer Illuminating Primer SPF 15. I got this little sample size in my October Glossybox.

What Monu say;

Monu Illuminating Primer - £24.95 50ml - www.monushop.co.uk

A primer formulated with light reflective and soft focus technology to brighten the complexion and add instant sheen and radiance. 

What I say;

I was little dubious of using this at first as it is a bright white colour and the formula is a little gloopy. But I persevered with it and well YES I love it. 


As you can see in the photo above it does go on quite thick and leaves a white seen on your face, or hand in this instant. But keep working at it and it will soon disappear.


It leaves your skin very illuminated and looking brighter. I wouldn't say that this primer "fills in all the cracks",  like some of my other primers have done, so it is a let down on that part. But that is the only fault that I can find with it. 

It makes my make up look so much better and I have found that my foundation doesn't fall off my face so easily. 

I will defiantly be purchasing the full size of this product when I have used up my sample size. For £25 I do think it is a little pricey but if you want the result, you've gotta pay for them. Plus a little of this goes a long way. 

So so so pleased with this. Thank you Glossybox for bringing this into my life!

Have you used any other primers you think I would like using?
Let me know in the comment box below.

Sian
xo





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig