Tuesday 19 November 2013

GlossyBox November "Wishlist"

Hello there;

Look what appeared on my doorstep this week. My GlossyBox. Shall we divulge into it and see what surprises await us? Oh okay then!

May I just quickly say, how impressed I am that everything in here apart from the Vichy is full size. What a rare treat that is! 



1.  B One Coat Nail Polish; 176 Mermaid - £4.99 8ml - www.superdrug.com

Want no fuss nails, fast? B. Quick One Coast Professional Finish Nail Polish give you just that; a smooth long lasting and professional finish from just one application. 


As much as I love this colour, I have my nails done with Gelish and can't see me changing that for a while. So unfortunately I cannot get a fair review on this. But I will be passing it onto my bestie Charli, as she is a massive nail polish fiend. 

What I will say about this, is the colour is beautiful and I am a little gutted I cannot show this off. 

Sidenote - Check out Charlis blog here! Its fantastic!!!! 

2. Vichy Idealia Life Serum - £29.50 30ml - www.boots.com

Introducing Vichy's first skin idealiser; a unique product that helps transform the appearance of the skin's quality. Help protect your skin from the visible effects of stress, pollution, smoke or an unbalanced diet. An all-round skin saviour. 


I have never heard of this brand before. Have I missed something?! The packaging that it came in is super cute and very inviting to use. I am still using some of the face cream I got in the last Glossybox.  Once I have used that, I will move on to this one and review it then. 

3. Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow - Dams- £16.50 1.48g - www.emitemakeup.com

Emite Mirconized Eye Shadow is completely free from oil, nickel, parabens and perfume. The pigment is micronised to facilitate application and to create an even and lasting result. Ideal for lens wearers or those with sensitive eyes.


To say this is £16.50, I think it looks so cheap. Almost as if you got it out of the pound bin at a local supermarket. It feels like really cheap plastic. As I opened it I was hoping that the colour would make up for the packaging. 

But once again I was disappointed, the pigmentation in this is rubbish, it hardly blends and just looks cheap.  I get that is free off loads of the ingredients that would usually cause people eye irritation but I am not one of them people and this has just disappointed me. It will be meeting the bottom of my bin very soon.

4. Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails - £3 125ml - www.boots.com

The ultimate cult beauty saviour for busy women on the go. The Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails with added vitamin E dries nail polish in 60 seconds, conditions cuticles and leaves the nails looking incredibly polished. 


Same as the nail polish, I will not get to use this as I have gel nails; and I never paint my toe nails. I am far to lazy for that! So once again ill be sending this Boylett's way as I know she loves it. 

5. Yves Rocher France Hand Cream - £1.95 75m - www.yves-rocher.co.uk

Protect your hands as the temperature falls with Yves Rocher hand cream. With an indulgent scent and ultra-moistersing formula, your hands will be grateful for this nourishing treat. 


Okay. Right. This. Smells amazingggggg! Literally like a Terrys Chocolate Orange. I have used it a couple of times now and it makes my hands feel really soft and smell uber yummy! I need to start using this on a regular basis before I can give it a full review. Once I have done this I will let you beautiful people know! 

What did you guys get this month?!

Sian
xo








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig