Wednesday 20 November 2013

Gingerbread Latte.

Hello there;

I need to tell you about my current addiction. Like literally I cannot stop drinking gingerbread lattes. If its at home, or at Costa Coffee or Starbucks. It is all I want. 

This is a little tribute page to the mother of all Christmas drinks.



This is my own photo from Instagram. Just look how cute it is! And it isn't overpoweringly ginger. Its just enough. I adore the little stars that come on it too. Such a lovely little addition to the drink. 

Well done Costa!


This photo is from the Starbucks website, and it does't look half as good as the Costa one. But I can tell you it tastes just as nice! Sadly this is where I think Starbucks are missing out. The don't seem to put much personal touches on their drinks. Guys you are missing out on a good thing here. Just sayin'.


And then there are these, now I wasn't expecting much from them. As they are a packet brand, add boiling water thingy. But boy was I wrong, I actually prefer these ones. Maybe that's because I can enjoy them in my pjs on my sofa. I don't know but there is something about the Nescafé that I seem to like more. At £2.99 for 8 sachets I do think its a little expensive. But at the moment I am more than willing to pay that price. 

I will be sad when they go. 

Sian
xo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig