Sunday 11 August 2013

Who inspire me.

Hello there;

There are certain people on this massive place we call the world wide web, and these are the people who inspire me to make this blog and help people who are interested. 

So the following are the people who I look up too (be warned there are a few :p ) 

Zoella 


I have been watching Zoe now on youtube for a few months, and I love her style, her hair and just her in general. She is so beautiful and I have massive hair envy....

If you wish to view her videos her YT link is here. Go subscribe to her. You will not be disappointed. 





Louise

Same with Zoe, I have been watching Louise for a few months too. I love her style as she is not your typical size 0 role model. She embraces her curves and looks bloody fantastic while doing it. She is also a mother and baby glitter (or Darcy to you who don't know her) is one of the cutest kids ever. 

If you want to watch Louise's YT here is the link




Bicky

Here is Bicky, and I have known her over the WWW, for YEARS! All the way from Myspace days. Which feel like a lifetime ago. I adore her blog which is Tastes Like Glitter. Bicky is one of them people who I just get on with and I respect. She is there for me when I have an issues with make up. I hope you don't mind me adding you on here hehe :)

And I can't wait to discuss our next Glossybox!



So they are just a few of the people who I look up to in this world of make-up. I hope you enjoy looking at their blogs and YT channels!

Sian
xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I thought we started on the McFly boards? But that could just be my shot to crap memory. ;P Either way it's been forever.

    Looking forward to your posts girlie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO you are right! I totally forgot about them!!

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig