Sunday 25 August 2013

L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection

Hello there;


For a while I have been watching and reading beauty blogs that all rave about Bioderma Cleansing Water. Now as much as I would love to try, my finances at this current moment just can't justify buying it. But don't worry it is on my wish list.

So when L'Oréal brought out their new Skin Perfection range, I was more than excited to try it. Especially when it was on offer for 2 for £6. I think they were £4 something originally. I can't find them on the Tesco website at the moment. 



When I first got this, I was using it every day and I was find that my face was drying out really quickly.  And the only thing that I had changed in my routine was using this product. So I reduced the usage to 3 times a week. And the results where excellent. My face wasn't drying out anymore and I was noticing a difference in my face.

When I am going to use this, it is straight after a shower, when all my pores are open so I know it will get right in their. I will place a few drops onto a clean cotton pad and wipe all over my face; (taking care around my eyes as it does irritate them a little). Then I use a daily oil free face wash to get rid of any excess skin and spots/blemishes. And I repeat with the cleansing water. 

It takes away all that make up that normal make up remover wipes doesn't. So I am always shocked to see what has come off after using it. 

After you have cleansed your skin, it feels tighter and cleaner, I get that tingly sensation that I love of clean skin. 

Sadly I don't have anything to really compare this too but from what I can make out it is a great doup  of the Bioderma and other beauty bloggers seem to be just as impressed. So I will take their word on it too! 

All in all I would recommend this to anyone who asks. I think its great for the price and the result are brilliant.

But please let me know if you agree or disagree!! 

Sian
xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig