Tuesday 13 August 2013

GlossyBox August 2013

High Flyers

That's the name of this months GlossyBox. And I was super excited to open it up, as I have just started my subscription again. 



Really basic little booklet to come with it, but what more do you need. This box is all about high flyers. It has its five items inside which are all based on different country. 



Here are my five items;

  1. Sweden - Emite Make Up, eyelash curlers. 
  2. USA - TRESemmé, Keratin Smooth Concentrated Treatment Shot
  3. Brazil - Oceane
  4. UK - Jelly Pong Pong
  5. India - Urban Veda
Over the course of the next couple of weeks I shall be reviewing these items and going into more detail about them. So keep your eyes peeled! 

Sian 
xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig